Friday, October 31, 2008

Ghost Story


Happy Halloween HaHa!

There was my brother and his 3 friends name, Jeffry , Jason , Bob they was in a Happy Halloween spirit and there spirit is going to be a nightmare. There was a man in his old house and he will kill everyone that come near his house. My bro when near his house and his friend told him that's Michael's house. Michael saw my brother and he never open the door and he is going to kill his friend and him. In midnight my bro couldn't sleep and i have to go and make him go to sleep. when we went out we saw someone in the bushes and we went to see and there was no one in the bushes. We went back and when to sleep my bro went to sleep i went to the kitchen to get a drink but there was someone choking me. No one here me and "I DIE" last night. The next night my bro hang out with his friends and Michael was following him. In the midnight everyone was playing tag out side his friend back yard Jeffry heard someone in the tree and he went but he got stab in his stomach. Everyone was screaming loud. Then he came and started killing all of us and me and my bro use knife but he run away then the cops came and started shooting him and they think he die but he will come BACK!!!!!!!

No comments: